Welcome! I am Abby Kline the daughter of Bev and Arnie Eckert, the owners and caregivers of Hilltop Pups. Since 2002, we’ve been breeding English, or “Teddy Bear,” Goldendoodles on our estate in Jasper, Indiana. We use our professional knowledge and experience along with the most current research to produce genetically sound puppies with loving personalities and exceptional coats.
Advantages of adopting an English Goldendoodle from Hilltop Pups
- Size range available 5 - 75 pounds
- Decreased shedding
- Increased longevity average of 13 - 18 years
- Parents have extensive health testing
- Parent dogs come from long lines of health tested ancestors
- Wonderful temperament
- Intelligent and trainable
- Excellent with children and animals
- 100% lovable
Most pups are between $2,800 and $5,000 and are:
- Dewclaws removed
- Fully Vaccinated for their age
- Trained with Early Neurological Stimulation
- Trained not to jump on people but sit at their feet for attention
- Paper potty trained
- Pre-spoiled, loved, and well socialized
Puppies go home with:
- A 2-4 year health guarantee
- Microchipped with pre-paid membership enrollment form
- Health record
- Spay/neuter contract
- Personalized Travel Bag
- Door Bell
- Blanket with mother's scent
- Large stuffed animal
- Small squeaky toy
- Rope bone chew toy
- Show lead (leash/collar combo)
- Sample of top quality puppy food recommended by Veterinarians "Eukanuba"
- Sample of NuVet Vitamins
- 30 Days of free Health Insurance
- Puppy care instructions
- 24/7 lifetime support of the breeder
- Available upon request is the online Goldendoodle book The Owners Guide from Puppy to Old Age which includes how to care, groom, train, and understand your Goldendoodle By Alan Kenworthy
We air ship or provide excellent driver service recommendations!
Shipping is available in the continental USA for $400 for pups 8-9 weeks. This includes:
- Health certificate
- Flight instructions for picking up your puppy
- Puppy's Blanket
- Food & water bowl
- Small food package
- Shredded paper for comfort and potty if necessary so your puppy arrives fully rested and clean
Older pups and other locations may need to have an adjusted shipping price.
Puppy Boot Camp
If you wish to have your puppy stay with a licensed professional dog trainer for a few weeks before going home to you, we can recommend a great local trainer that will come to us and pick up your puppy for training. Contact me for details.
Please take a look at our featured Goldendoodle eBook available to you to download for free!